“Choice: Youth Empowerment” is a program on preventing risky behavior among adolescents of 13-14 years old. The Program is a result of creative combination of two other prevention programs: “Choice-8” and “Youth Empowerment Programme”.
The goal of the Program is assisting young people in making important decisions for benefits of their own future. As well the Program aims to create conditions that will help to develop and realize potential of youth for their own and society advantages.
Among the objectives of the “Choice: Youth Empowerment” are:
- developing leadership and social skills;
- respecting human dignity;
- developing friendly relationship;
- increasing motivation for healthy style of life;
- decreasing negative feelings: boredom, deadlock, remoteness, anxiety, etc.
The “Choice: Youth Empowerment” includes 25 sessions, each lasting for 90 minutes. Session materials are available only in Ukrainian. Here are the names of the sessions.